Firefighters tackle electronics fire at Chinese restaurant Thornbury, Gloucestershire

Firefighters tackle electronics fire at Chinese restaurant in centre of Thornbury, Gloucestershire

Firefighters tackle electronics fire at Chinese restaurant in centre of Thornbury

FIREFIGHTERS rushed to tackle a fire at a Chinese restaurant in Thornbury last night.

Two crews from the Thornbury station were called to Great Wall on The Plain after reports of the incident came in at 8.28pm.

The fire, which involved external extractor ducting and electrical equipment, was put out with a high pressure hose reel before it could spread into the building.

A check for any hot spots was made to ensure the premises was safe before it was handed back over to the owners.

A spokesman from Avon Fire and Rescue said that the cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

This story was taken from the Gazette click here for the original story.