Bradford restaurant Veri Peri evacuated due to kitchen fire

A restaurant was evacuated following a fire in its kitchen.

Two fire engines from Bradford were called to Veri Peri in Bank Street at around 12.15pm today.

The fire is believed to have started in a fryer in the kitchen and the restaurant, which opened last month, was immediately evacuated.

No-one suffered any injuries or smoke inhalation in the incident.

 

This story was taken from the Telegraph & Argus click here for the original story.